Dermot McNally BSc. RHAD, MSHAA
“Here at i care opticians we understand that coming to terms with hearing loss can be difficult. We provide a relaxed environment that enables you, a friend or relative to have a full audiological examination and to discuss your individual needs”
What we offer
- Full audiological examination
- A personal fully qualified audiologist (hcpc registered)
- Fitting and service of all digital hearing aids
- Clinical ear care including wax removal
- Medical referral if required
How would I know if I, a friend or relative would need a hearing test?
- Do you hear but cannot understand?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you struggle to hear in background noise?
- Is the TV too loud for others?
If the answer to two or more of the above is yes, then you should have a hearing test.
What hearing aids do we provide?
We provide a full range of digital hearing aids including Siemens, Oticon, Phonak, Unitron, Starkey & GN Resound.
All hearing aids are individually prescribed and custom made.
The cost range from £900 to £1500 per ear depending on your individual needs.
In addition i care opticians will also provide £200 towards the cost of a pair of hearing aids for our spectacle customers.